Grace Saturnia posted 5/13/2019
Mahalo for your time and dedication to all the AYLA kids and helping grow lacrosse in Hawaii. Here are a few details for this Sunday:
1. RENTAL GEAR - Escort your players/parents who rented gear to the U-Haul truck at the Paki Ave lot IMMEDIATELY following your game & BEFORE the team potluck. Deposit checks will be returned to parents who return the gear.
2. COACHES equipment - goals, balls, cones, field boxes, liners, tables, tent, coaches bag, etc -- Any AYLA-issued equipment must be returned to UHAUL truck also. If you have questions, please contact ERIC MARTIN at 808) 772-3554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Uniform Jerseys -- please collect all jerseys and hand over to Team parent/Area president.
4. Sportsmanship trophies will be given to you by your area presidents.
5. Coaches Stipend - this year we are piloting a stipend (or player fee waiver) for Head Coach and Assistant Coach per team. Distribution and amount details will be announced by either Commissioner/Area Presidents.
6. NEW! Monthly "Play Dates" and Summer Clinics -- AYLA will be hosting "play date" scrimmages for returning players every month from July to December. In addition, clinics are planned for July 28, Aug 25 (WW), Sept 22 (LW). We will be calling for volunteers to come out and help with these events. More details to follow from Tony Brown.
Many thanks again for a great season! We look forward to your help this summer and in 2020!
Grace & Tony